HARBORPLACE & THE GALLERY
Located in the heart of Baltimore's famous Inner Harbor, Harborplace & The Gallery is a premiere shopping, dining and entertainment destination. Two waterfront pavilions and an elegant four-story glass enclosed atrium hold many national retailers, plus local shops unique to this waterfront marketplace. All the shopping and scenery will definitely work up an appetite that can be satisfied by indulging in a wide variety of restaurants and eateries. Convenient to an array of attractions, museums and sporting venues, Harborplace & The Gallery is a must see stop as part of a leisurely afternoon or weekend get-away in beautiful Charm City.
You'll find your heart's desire at Harborplace & The Gallery with our selection of stores. Visit popular national retailers, including:
- Banana Republic
- Brooks Brothers
- Ann Taylor LOFT
- Urban Outfitters
- Johnston & Murphy
- McCormick World of Flavors[coming Spring/Summer 2012]
From authentic Maryland seafood to Asian cuisine, Spanish tapas, burgers and fries, Harborplace & The Gallery offers many mouth-watering menus. Dine at your leisure or savor a taste of Baltimore between shopping in any of our restaurants and eateries, including:
- M&S Grill
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Edo Sushi
- La Tasca Tapas Bar & Restaurant
- Uno Chicago Grill
- Noodles & Company
- Lenny's Deli
- Light Street Pavilion Food Court [coming spring/summer 2012]
- Five Guys Burgers & Fries
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. [coming spring 2012]
- Tir Na Nog Irish Restaurant & Pub
EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT
From concerts, street performers and special events to visiting ships and holiday fireworks, there is sure to be something for everyone! For more information and a current list of upcoming events, visit harborplace.com or call 1-800-HARBOR1.
10am – 9pm (Monday – Saturday)
12pm – 6pm (Sunday)
Extended hours during the summer at the Light and Pratt Street Pavilions. For current seasonal hours visit our website or call 1-800-HARBOR1.
- The Gallery Garage with 1,200 parking spots and has entrances on Calvert and South Streets.
- Valet parking is also available weeknights at the Pratt Street Pavilion entrance.
- Motorcoach drop-off is accommodated nearby.
Information for parking and staging areas are available at baltimore.org.
Management Office: 410.332.4191
Tourism Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org