Downtown Portland is buzzing with activity – and it's not just the coffee! There is an energy here that charges every moment with fun and excitement. In the heart of downtown, you'll find Pioneer Place – four city blocks filled with shopping, dining and entertainment. Add tax-free shopping, and you're certain to have the time of your life.
Pioneer Place is Portland's premier fashion destination. In addition to the national names you know and love, we have plenty of local one-of-a-kind shops. Either way, shopping here makes for an extraordinary day! Retailers include:
- Tiffany & Co.
- Louis Vuitton
- kate spade
- Juicy Couture
- Punch Bowl Social (Opening Fall 2012)
- Ann Taylor
- BCBG MAXAZRIA
Lunch tastes better when dining next to a cascading waterfall. At least that's what people say once they've visited our Cascades Food Court. You'll find exactly what you're looking for at one of our full-service restaurants or 14 express eateries, including:
- Romano's Macaroni Grill
- Moonstruck Chocolate Cafe
- Bridge City Bakery & Café
- Einstein's Bros Bagels
EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT
There is always something going on at Pioneer Place. For a complete listing of what's going on now, just visit pioneerplace.com, click on events.
10am – 8pm (Monday – Saturday)
11am – 6pm (Sunday)
Restaurant, theater and holiday hours vary.
- 4,000 parking spaces within two blocks of the shopping center.
- Park at these two "Smart Park" structures (Fourth and Yamhill or Third and Alder) and receive a free validation with any $25 purchase from most Pioneer Place retailers. Both garages are less than a minute walk from the shopping center.
General Info/Group Assistance: 503.228.5800
Marketing Manager: email@example.com